DuckDuckGo is an international community of extraordinary individuals, committed to a shared vision of raising the standard of trust online. We strive to make great products while maintaining unconditional respect for the people that use them.
We embrace diverse perspectives, and seek out passionate, self-motivated people. Each of us works toward a future that, together, we want to exist.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Company-wide hack days
- Family leave policy
- Co-working reimbursement
- Company and team meetups
- Flexible vacation and sick leave practices.
- Diverse team with variety of work and educational experiences
- Open participation in company strategy
- US Health Benefits
- Wellness and learning benefits
- "Use good judgment" approach to company policies
Rather than rely on interviews, we base our hiring decisions on demonstrable work performance. By working together on bounded projects, both applicants and our team have the opportunity to assess whether there's a good fit.
So how does this actually work?
- Apply for an open position!
- If your application matches the role, our people operations manager will invite you to schedule a virtual chat.
- You'll have an opportunity to showcase your skills through a short, paid project.
- If all goes well, you'll start an internal contract period, experience what it's like to work as a member of the team, and we'll both decide whether to make it official.
- We are happy to structure this process around a flexible timeline based on your schedule and current employment status. For instance, many applicants chose to complete the internal contract period while continuing to work full-time.
🏆 Join the Community
- Online community access
- Discover content
- Special offers
- Support long-term projects