The culture here at GitLab is something we’re incredibly proud of. Because GitLabbers are currently located in over 51 different countries, you’ll spend your time collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to vary by the region or country you’re in. However, all GitLabbers are fully remote and receive a "no ask, must tell" paid-time-off policy, where we don’t count the number of days you take off annually. You can work incredibly flexible hours, enabled by our asynchronous approach to communication. We’ll also help you set up your home office environment, pay for your membership to a co-working space and contribute to the travel costs associated with meeting other GitLab employees across the world. Also, every year or so, we’ll invite you to our Contribute event. Our hiring process for this Senior Product Designer position typically follows five stages. The details of this process and the compensation for this role can be found at the bottom of our job family page.
Perks & Benefits
Reasons to Love Working at GitLab
- GitLab is an all-remote company
- GitLab will pay for Office Equipment and Supplies amoungst other working items
- Stock options are offered to most GitLab team-members.
- Paid time off policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company meetups at exciting locations
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Immigration Benefits for eligible team members.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Incentives