Linear are not hiring right now
At Linear, we are on a mission to create a new standard for modern software development. We are building the tools that empower the next generation of high-impact companies to do their best work. Linear is designed based on the practices and processes that distinguish world-class product teams from the rest: relentless focus, fast execution, and a commitment to the quality of craft.
Founded in 2019, Linear has become the default tool of choice for high-performance teams to build their products. Set up as a fully remote company from the start, our team is currently distributed across a variety of countries across the US, Latin America and Europe (we hire within US/EU timezones). We are a diverse team of individuals, all makers at heart. We love picking up new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
- Passion for design and figuring out best in class solutions to UX, UI and interaction challenges
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Expressing ideas through visuals and prototyping (Linear uses Figma)
- Experience with design systems, programming and using technical tools like (Git, VSCode, Origami, FramerX).
- Interesting and challenging work
- Work life balance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
- Macbook Pro, 5K display and accessories
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Paid lunch and coffee during work days
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Regular team events and offsites
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- 4 months paid parental leave
We're missing this information. Do you work at Linear? Can you help?