We're a 100% distributed team helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
Perks & Benefits
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Computer and software setup
- Professional development allowance
* While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US-based employees.
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process, we ask applicants to answer a few questions in an online form that we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.
To avoid bias, we use custom-built extensions for our hiring tools that mask candidates' names and photos, as well as comments from other application reviewers on the hiring team.
The hiring team reviews candidates’ applications based on a rubric for the job requirements. To proceed to the hiring stage, candidates will typically participate in two interviews via video chat, as well as a skills test based on the role.
You’ll hear from us throughout the application process. We have made a commitment to applicants that we will be in touch with them at least once per week while they are going through the hiring process.
🏆 Join the Community
- Online community access
- Discover content
- Special offers
- Support long-term projects