Senior Product Designer at Auth0
North America, Central America, South America • UTC-8-UTC-4 • Full-time
Auth0 is hiring a remote Senior Product Designer. They are looking for applicants in North America, Central America and South America.
This company is no longer accepting applications for this job
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone - whether you're a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you're a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing billions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join a new team and help develop and ship a new product.
- Help ship a brand new product.
- Collaborate with the team on priorities, specs, and progress.
- Work closely with engineers and other creative team members while driving the design and discovery process from end-to-end.
- Build new UI and workflows that is scalable and adheres to our core design system.
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable and elegant experiences.
- Collaborate with other designers to build new features at large-scale.
- Drive design reviews to help build a better understanding of the solution space.
- Communicate insights to help the team understand the customer problems we are solving.
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, as well as working towards raising the quality and improving our team processes and principles.
- Refine and maintain design system components, documentation, and workflows.
- Run quick sprints and experiments to quickly iterate on designs.
- Present your work to adjust and align on feedback, insights, and testing outcomes.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong product and visual design sensibilities and experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users.
- Are an expert in UI, visual design and UX, but skilled in more disciplines across product design.
- Have experience designing for complex workflows for multiple user types.
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
- Have experience working directly with engineers to drive data informed hypothesis through thoughtful development phases.
- Ability to mentor laterally as well as junior designer.
- Can reduce the complexity of problems to balance usability, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Have a rigorous customer focus and insights practice.
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Can prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective.
- Understanding of data gathering practices and can synthesize complex data to form clear and concise next steps.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products.
- Have 5+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company; B2C, B2C.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such Figma, Adobe CS, Jira, Confluence, Heap, Slack, and prototyping tools.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
- ShopifySenior Product DesignerNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- PlannedProduct DesignerNorth America, Central America, South America • UTC-7 - UTC-3 • Full-time$100,000 - $150,000
- DeelMotion Designer/IllustratorNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- GitLabSenior Product Designer, OptimizeClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time$95,000 - $232,000
- Grafana LabsProduct DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- SpotifySenior Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- BandcampUser Experience DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • UTC-11 - UTC-3 • Full-time
- MOWE StudioCreative DirectorClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • UTC-8 - UTC-3 • Full-time
- Platform.shDigital Design ManagerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa • UTC-8 - UTC+2 • Full-time
- Aha!Sr. UX DesignerUnited States, Canada • Full-time
- GatsbyLead Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa • UTC-8 - UTC • Full-time
- FigmaMultiple regions Hiring NowA design platform for teams who build products together.
- JuniAnywhere Hiring NowStart tracking your entire business
- TwitchMultiple regionsWe are Twitch: a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment
- 10upAnywhere Hiring NowFinely crafted websites and tools
- AnywherePinterest is an image sharing and social media service designed to enable saving and discovery of information on the internet using images, and on a smaller scale, animated GIFs and videos, in the form of pinboards.