Graphics Designer / Artist at Moti Media
Anywhere • Full-time
Moti Media is hiring a remote Graphics Designer / Artist. They are looking for applicants globally and this is a Full-time position.
This company is no longer accepting applications for this job
MotiMedia is a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that produces artistic content and immersive experiences that aim to inspire and help humanity discover our inner utopia through storytelling.
MotiMedia is immediately hiring for a highly artistic/aesthetic-centric Graphics Designer / Artist who will help guide the company’s branding efforts, and create and optimize all design assets for the Moti Brand, our sub-brands, and for all relevant touchpoints.
Reporting directly to MotiMedia’s Creative Director, our ideal Graphics Designer / Artist must not only have an intrinsic sense of the aesthetics but constantly create visual pieces that will consistently convey Moti’s message in a deep, engaging and meaningful way- ultimately inspiring the audience to start searching for their own inner utopia.
- Create unique and original art pieces that represent Moti’s ethos and values
- Update and continuously optimize visual identity and direction for Moti’s brand and sub-brands
- Provide creative feedback and inputs on Moti’s brand and sub-brands: Creative Direction, Visual Identity, etc.
- Implement visual identity and direction of Moti’s brand and sub-brands across different touchpoints:
- Creative Visual Assets (such as, but not limited to): Website, Social Media, Video Content, Printed Media, Company Materials/Presentations, Marketing and Communication, Events, Advertising, etc.
- Communicate (such as but not limited to): Review and Feedback of all Branding Initiatives, Brand Direction to Stakeholders, etc.
- Mastery in a different genre and creative design tools or applications, while continuously pursuing new techniques and art types
- Fine Arts, Artistic and Creative Design experience preferred over Commercial Design
- Excellent communication skills in either English or Cantonese or both; Mandarin a major plus
- Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, or SEA based; OR can work full time coinciding with Hong Kong time zone (GMT +8:00)
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills. Discipline to meet stringent deadlines and job requirements
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field and/or past projects in Negative Space design a plus
Note: Why Negative Space?
Negative Space is deeply ingrained and firmly rooted in MotiMedia’s ethos of Discover Your Inner Utopia. It is both simple and complex. It represents the journey of self-discovery and actualization: a deeply personal experience. Negative Space is black and white, two extremes, polar opposites, the Yin and Yang. Yet despite the two opposing contrasts, lies the ultimate reality which is the very heart and soul of Negative Space: Perspective. It is neither wrong nor right nor is it black or white. It is everything, yet nothing.
To get a better understanding of Moti, our info pack is available via these links:
Baidu Drive: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lmKuFQ9_QpNkPl4KUGoznw
Access Code: moti
HK25,000 - HK35,000 / Month. Remote work possible.
- SourcegraphProduct DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- SmartcatSenior Product DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- UnsplashSenior Product DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- TykJunior Visual DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- AxiosBrand DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- AutomatticSenior Product Designer, MobileAnywhere • Full-time
- 10upSenior Content DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- KrakenSenior Staff UX WriterAnywhere • Full-time
- KrakenPrincipal UX ResearcherAnywhere • Full-time
- NamecheapUX DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- BufferSenior Product DesignerAnywhere • Full-time$135,000 - $159,000
- GraphiteUX DesignerClosedAnywhere • Full-time
- QuoraProduct DesignerAnywhere • Full-time$125,000 - $129,000
- vidIQProduct DesignerClosedAnywhere • Full-time
- GitBookProduct DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- KonnectedGraphic & UX/UI DesignerAnywhere • Full-time$30000 - $100000
- B12Web DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- BitsoDesign ResearcherAnywhere • Full-time
- InstacartPrincipal Product DesignerAnywhere • Full-time
- WherebyLead Product DesignerAnywhere • Full-time$150000 - $170000
- Brainstorm ForceVisual & Graphic DesignerClosedAnywhere • Full-time
- ClassDojoArt DirectorAnywhere • Full-time
- ClearbitSenior Product DesignerClosedAnywhere • Full-time
- MazeSenior Product DesignerClosedAnywhere • Full-time$87,000 - $141,500
- Product Designer, GrowthAnywhere • Contract
- JudoAnywhereUse Judo to rapidly build and instantly publish custom native user experiences for iOS and Android apps.
- FigmaMultiple regions Hiring NowA design platform for teams who build products together.
- Anywhere Hiring NowPinterest is an image sharing and social media service designed to enable saving and discovery of information on the internet using images, and on a smaller scale, animated GIFs and videos, in the form of pinboards.
- Teaching LabMultiple regionsWe are a nonprofit organization that works to close the educational opportunity gap through teacher-led professional learning.
- DuckDuckGo Fully Remote Salary Transparent 4 Day Week Remote FirstAnywhere Hiring NowSmarter search without the tracking