Lead Product Designer (UX/UI) at Octopus Deploy
Australia, New Zealand • Full-time
$140,000 - $160,000
Octopus Deploy is hiring a remote Lead Product Designer (UX/UI). They are looking for applicants in Australasia, Australia and New Zealand.
This company is no longer accepting applications for this job
Get new remote jobs in your inbox
Remote design jobs weekly
Interviews from remote designers
Articles on remote working
Free and always will be
< 0.5% unsubscribe
More jobs in these countries
- AtlassianExperience Design ManagerAustralia • Full-time
- LinktreeSenior Product ManagerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- Virtually Human StudiosSenior Product DesignerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- Octopus DeploySenior Digital DesignerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- ArliUI/UX DesignerAustralia • Full-time
- Restive TechLead Experience DesignerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- Octopus DeployFront-end DesignerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- Octopus DeployProduct DesignerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- SendleUX ResearcherClosedAustralia • Full-time
- SendleSenior Product DesignerClosedAustralia • Full-time
- Multiple regions Hiring NowOur mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
- FigmaMultiple regions Hiring NowA design platform for teams who build products together.
- SquarespaceAnywhere Hiring NowEverything needed to power your ideas: websites, online stores, domains, and more.
- SpotifyAnywhereListening is everything.
- Siege MediaAnywhereWe help great brands scale with. SEO-focused content marketing. We’re the content marketing agency that brands hire when ROI isn’t optional. Meet our team. Our marketing services are SEO-focused, customer-driven and proven to deliver. We’ll get you the traffic, links and rankings that drive exponential growth.