Product Designer at Planned
North America, Central America, South America • UTC-7-UTC-3 • Full-time
$100,000 - $150,000
Planned is hiring a remote Product Designer. They are looking for applicants in North America, Central America and South America.
Get new remote jobs in your inbox
Remote design jobs weekly
Interviews from remote designers
Articles on remote working
Free and always will be
< 0.5% unsubscribe
About the job
Planned is a platform created to enable planners to scale by providing them with an extremely rich marketplace of event suppliers. We have layered on an automated self serve platform that allows planners to book everything they need for an event all in one place! Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, BMO, L’Oréal, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and out-perform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
By working with us, you'll be on the front lines of building the technology that will enable world-class clients to plan their events successfully. This is an opportunity for meaningful impact and concrete learning in growing a business and developing a great product.
- Lead the design work on major projects from beginning to end: research, ideation, prototyping, testing, launching, evaluating, and iterating. You’ll use your strong UX and system design skills to ensure we've deeply understood the problem space and explored a wide range of possible solutions, then work closely with developers to make these a reality
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and the reasons why they use Planned. You’ll organize and conduct user research and testing sessions, dig into data and previous insights, and work closely with Product Managers
- Collaborate and create a shared understanding across the team. You’ll communicate clearly through documentation and presentations, explaining the rationale for your ideas and the trade-offs involved. You’ll also get others involved by leading workshops to explore problems, generate ideas, and gather feedback
- Level up how we work. Whether through your feedback and mentorship to other designers, or through process changes and collaborating with our VP of Product, you’ll strive to improve how we build a great product
- You have experience working on complex design projects, from start to finish, in a startup environment*
- You’re excited about designing data products, and understand that designing them to be simple is a result of grappling with, and mastering, their inherent complexity - not avoiding it
- You measure the quality of your work by the impact it has for real users
- You have a particular interest in the UX side of product design - research, system/service design, and rapid prototyping
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and helping everyone grow and improve, perhaps having mentored other designers in the past
- You design systems, not just screens, and can zoom out to consider the entire user experience beyond the product and its interface
- You’re comfortable starting with ambiguity and are happy to get hands on to understand a problem through user research and digging into data
- You facilitate great design: whether that means pairing with developers, running workshops, or working with other designers to improve our processes
- You can balance speed with quality, and prototype at the appropriate fidelity to explore an idea
- You don't simply work within the confines of what's given to you but enjoy contributing innovative and creative ideas into product design decisions
Do you have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!
More jobs in these regions
- ShopifyDigital Creative DirectorClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- ShopifySenior Product DesignerNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- SpotifySenior Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time$136,380 - $194,828
- ShopifySenior Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- DeelMotion Designer/IllustratorNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- GitLabSenior Product Designer, OptimizeClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time$95,000 - $232,000
- Grafana LabsProduct DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- SpotifySenior Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • Full-time
- Auth0Senior Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • UTC-8 - UTC-4 • Full-time
- BandcampUser Experience DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • UTC-11 - UTC-3 • Full-time
- MOWE StudioCreative DirectorClosedNorth America, Central America, South America • UTC-8 - UTC-3 • Full-time
- Platform.shDigital Design ManagerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa • UTC-8 - UTC+2 • Full-time
- Aha!Sr. UX DesignerUnited States, Canada • Full-time
- GatsbyLead Product DesignerClosedNorth America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa • UTC-8 - UTC • Full-time
- Multiple regions Hiring NowOur mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
- FigmaMultiple regions Hiring NowA design platform for teams who build products together.
- SquarespaceAnywhere Hiring NowEverything needed to power your ideas: websites, online stores, domains, and more.
- SpotifyAnywhereListening is everything.
- Siege MediaAnywhereWe help great brands scale with. SEO-focused content marketing. We’re the content marketing agency that brands hire when ROI isn’t optional. Meet our team. Our marketing services are SEO-focused, customer-driven and proven to deliver. We’ll get you the traffic, links and rankings that drive exponential growth.