- Article 16 May 2022Are working-from-home sustainability claims fact or fiction?
With Microsoft, Spotify, Google, Facebook, and many more agreeing that home working is the future, we look into claims about its sustainability credentials
- Article 16 May 2022At Tech Companies, the Rebellion Against the Return to the Office Is Getting Serious
Some of the economy’s most in-demand employees are about to find out how much power they have over where and how they do their jobs.
- Article 13 May 2022Remote work: Challenges balancing surveillance and privacy
Last month, Ontario became the first province to pass a new transparency law requiring companies to establish policies to tell their employees if and how they are being electronically monitored while at work, a topic that has become more prevalent as much of the workforce has moved to remote work.
- Article 10 May 2022Should You Bring Employees Back to the Office?
As Covid-19 restrictions ease, businesses are on the fence when it comes to bringing employees back to the office. Here are the top reasons for The Great Return and tips to make it a success.
- Article 10 May 2022If the office didn't exist, would we invent it?
The office, Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky said, is "like an anachronistic form ... from a pre-digital age."